MusicaBlu. Generative Music Design
The first decade of Computer Graphics - 2 -
Yoshiyuki Abe(1) and Akemi Ishijima(2)
The analogue computer is a system which outputs the voltage values of computational results in real time. If you modify the variables of wired equation circuitry on the patchboard, by changing the characteristics of oscillators or the value of potentiometers(5), a continuous voltage change produces a unique waveform signal. The aforementioned Herbert W. Franke connected the signal to the oscilloscope in the mid 1950s. Then 5 years later, Roland K. Fuchshuber(6) and Kurd Alsleben connected the outputs to a plotter for producing line drawing works.
ELAINE L. WONG, MING-XI TANG
antonioturiello.blog @ gmail.com
Eternal Recurrence, Temporality, + Technology: how contemporary Computer Art can learn from early modes of Representing TimeBy: Laurel Johannesson On: 2012-03-30 14:56 (11630 Reads)
Celestino.soddu @ generativeart.com
Brigid Burke MMus
Index & News
GA2014, next 17th Generative Art conference /exhibition / live-performances will be in Rome the 17, 18 and 19 December 2014. You can find the call for paper at generativeart.com
GA2013, the last 16th Generative Art Conference / Exhibition / Live-Performances, (9)-10-11-12 December 2013, was held in Milan, Italy. at "La Triennale" exhibition palace.
Visit generativeart.com for reading all the presented papers since 1998
You can read the presented papers of last 16 Generative Art Conferencse in the
The first issue of GASATHJ was published in this site the 1st of May 2012. The second in 2013.
You can download for free the GASATHJ e-journal at: http://www.artscience-ebookshop.com
Next issue, the 3rd, is planned in 2014.
You can send your own proposal for an article in upcoming issues by e-mailing it to:
gasathj @ generativeart.com
Please, register yourself (for free) for submitting online your own article or page, or for opening your own blog.
Once registered, if you like to open a page or a blog, send an email to:
gasathj @ generativeart.com
NEW! Download for free all Generative Art e-books and proceedings of GA conferences:
GASATHJ issue #1 - #2 (in progress)
- MusicaBlu. Generative Music Design
- Interview with Kurd Alsleben and Antje Eske
- PHYLLOTAXIS OF THE VATICAN PIGNA
- Computer Lithography - an Example of Science Art
- A Generative and Interactive Framework Enhancing Music Performances
- 3D Fractal Animations
- INIRE re-membering re-called - a second person narration in multimedia singing performance.
- Artificial Beings for Generative Art
- Paneling methods on complex surfaces
- Generative design: an interpretation
- Rhythmus in folding a page
- Interview with Herbert W. Franke
- Eternal Recurrence, Temporality, + Technology: how contemporary Computer Art can learn from early modes of Representing Time
- Generative Design
- Mandala Cruft
- Bio-Structural Analogies: Arms, Wings And Mechanical Things
- The Process of Integrating Polymedia in Blooms and Death
- The unit of vision : the concept of opsieme
- Variations around the Dragon Curve
- Data Mining, Forever, Green Architecture
- London Orbital
- Use of Art Media in Engineering and Scientific Education